The Ghostwind Mythos

Welcome. This is the chronicle of a quest. This is a stroll in the labyrinth, a pilgrimage: the pursuit of magic, faith, and -- the two alchemically bonded -- apotheosis.

Name:

I am eagerly awaiting the rebirth of wonder.

March 01, 2007

Birmingham, England

I have met the most helpful bartenders in the whole world; all in a pub called The Irish Club, where I finally got a chance to collect myself, ask a few questions, and come in from the cold. There's an evil, evil wind here that damn near blew me over. Makes the "Demon Wind" of Wittenberg look like an idle belch.

I won't lie. I'm scared. Let's leave it at that. I promised I wouldn't sabotage myself, and doubt is an insidious thing.

The bartenders were inspiring. I mentioned I wanted to get to London, and they've given me some great advice. So we'll see where that takes me.

Be well, dear friends. I just might survive this after all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How time flies! From a distant memory of ur childhood, u r now taller than I.
Now u journey a sacred path uniquely ur own. My heart goes with u as u discover the G of ur understanding n ur strength & not ur weakness. U shall indeed rtn chngd.
G speed, my son. Love, Dad

Thu Mar 01, 02:54:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad ya made there safe man, Zippo and all :)

Seems we've both been meeting helpful bartenders as of late. All the Hellblazer should have perpared you for the winds of England. Enjoy your stay there, buy some Silk Cut.

Hope to read more soon, stay safe brother.

-Joe

Thu Mar 01, 03:44:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home